Why Am I Like This Why Am I Like This

Audio is outta sync

Should go back and sync the audio and maybe it'll be halfway decent. But I never think an 11 seconds of anything is good enough, but I realize that it's for a reason.

777 - Part 2 777 - Part 2

Decent

It was definitely decent, but the animations were a bit choppy. Also I was kinda hoping that you'd upgrade a bit from part one and not do the whole side to side animation. Though I know that would be harder to do.

777 - Part 1 777 - Part 1

Pretty Good

I liked the storyline, also the graphics were pretty nice. However I think the animation was a little stiff. It was better than I could ever do, but would be nice if it wasn't as stiff.

The Woman and the Shoe The Woman and the Shoe

Ok

It was really short for one thing. Also it didn't have much meaning or storyline. It needs more of that, but the graphics were actually really good. Try again only do something more meaningful.

DocCarny responds:

Hey Senior.
I'm not sure if anyone caught this but, they're based on Nursery Rhymes. They're short.

Space Talk Space Talk

Hmm...

I didn't even want to watch it till the end, but I did. You know it wasn't funny at all. And that's copyright, that character isn't yours. Even if you did remake it which I doubt, it's still copyright. You didn't buy a license to use Home Star.

loller loller

Haha!

That was funny, and in a wierd way scary...But, it was really funny...and scary.

Spare Parts Episode 2 Spare Parts Episode 2

Wow

I am definitly impressed. This is the best movie I've seen for some time. I think you could go far with this one. You know make it into a series. Keep it up. People like you make places like this worth coming to.

The Matrix Reborn The Matrix Reborn

A VERY Good Start

Alright, I thought that it was great especially the beginning with the whole Matrix Reborn introduction. But, the characters when they moved, they didn't flow, it was like you did it sort of frame, by frame, which you shouldn't do because it make the movements look choppy. But, I really liked it. I'd like to see more.